The MIKRUS complex, based on the general laws of human society, develops and implements the following programs:
- The interstate system of a multistructure planned financial economy with public and private forms of ownership.
- Interstate system of registration and financial system for compliance with the rules of payment of state and interstate duties for leased land.
- The interstate system of accelerated implementation development of a multistructure systemically planned innovative economy among the member states of the system.
- State system for the development of private land ownership with a single registry,
- accelerating the formation of a single rental payment for the use of land and natural resources.
- Interstate Unified System of RAW RESOURCE RELATIONS.
- Interstate Unified System of ENERGY STANDART.
- Interstate unified financial and credit system with on-farm settlement, with the aim of operational interbank provision of financial resources.